Quality, Environment and Occupational Health & Safety Policy
We at Trust Group are committed to achieve excellence in quality, environment, and occupational health and safety through continuous improvement in line with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
We are committed to:
• Deliver quality products to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Continuously monitor, improve and control the quality of our products.
• Continue improvement in operational efficiency of every business processes and tracking improvements through measurable indicators.
• Develop human resources through continuous training, participation and mutual trust.
• Ensure safe and healthy work environment for all employees and visitors in the workplace.
• Closely monitor and minimize / prevent incidents, which can lead to accidents, ill-health and injury.
• Closely monitor and prevent/minimize the environmental impact of emission and chemicals used in the manufacturing.
• Comply with all the laws, regulations and legislations governing the Construction industry, occupational health, safety and environment.
• Provide required training to all employees and contractors to ensure that all activities in our premises are performed in a safe and environment friendly manner.
• Our business plans include measurable Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety objectives. We are committed to meet, update them and review the achievement of these objectives periodically.
1St Oct. 2015, the above policy shall be reviewed periodically as appropriate to our business.